Service, experience, professionalism since 1982.
One of the oldest residential and commercial inspection firms in California, inspecting homes and commercial buildings in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area, including Oakland, Berkeley, Richmond, Albany, El Cerrito, San Francisco, San Rafael, Benicia, Walnut Creek, Concord, Castro Valley, San Leandro and Hayward to name a few. JMC Building Inspection Services assures you will receive a thorough, detailed inspection of your home or commercial property. Having performed over 9,500 building inspections in the San Francisco Bay Area since 1982, we are very familiar with building issues typical of properties in the Bay Area region. We have built a solid reputation in the East Bay and have excellent references among property owners, Realtors®, and other professionals.
I was amazed, I was a Commercial Property Manager for most of my career I would have paid triple to have you in Washington, DC with me to help take over government buildings! That is the kind of a report every ‘owner’ wants to see. Bless you. You deserve praise.
Real Estate Specialist
Shriners Hospitals for Children
Our building inspection qualifications Include:
- General building contractor license in the State of California (#540953)
- Certified members of ASHI® (American Society of Home Inspectors)
(John McComas ASHI® Member #10935,
Paul Barraza, ASHI® Member #249126)
- Certified as an Oakland City Soft Story Evaluator
- Certified by Association of Bay Area Governments (ABAG)
for Earthquake Evaluations
- Professional member of the International Code Council (formerly ICBO)
- ICC Certified California Residential Building Inspector
- Past instructor for ITA (Inspection Training Associates)
- 2011 Affiliate of the Year Award Recipient from the
Berkeley Association of Realtors
To learn more about the services we provide please contact us at: